7/26/09

Crystal City Sports Pub

Capitals vs. Penguins. My friends and I all put on our gear and staked out some seats to watch the game. Capitals lost in a miserable defeat with my two-outlier friends cheering on the victory. Though the game was MISERABLE, I enjoyed the restaurant.

There were TVs everywhere! Big TVs, Small TVs, every shape and size! Another huge plus for me, was there everyone there was there to watch the game. I hate going to sports bars when there are tons of people talking over all the excitement who you are trying to block out in order to focus on the game.

The service was quick and efficient. The muiltple servers were into the game and cheering on their teams (in a non-obnoxious way). I have a friend who goes here during college football season and stays all day on Saturdays. Her friends all follow different teams, they are able to hang out at the same table and all watch their games.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of details on beer choices because I opted for the cheap ML. The chicken tenders were great, I was thoroughly satisfied.

the deal:
4–7, M-F
$2 Miller Lite
"About $1 off drafts, $3 Domestic Bottles"
1/2 Price Apps ("except Steak & Sea Food")

Crystal City Sports Pub

No comments: